MORNING SHAVING REGIMEN:
|Glytone Calming Cream|
1) Rinse your face with water and apply a very warm towel to the beard area for a few minutes to soften your beard hairs. Then remove the towel and apply Glytone Serious Shave Cream. Allow the cream 3-5 minutes to soften the hairs of your beard.
2) Shave your neck with a SINGLE blade razor only. Razors with 2, 3 or 4 blades will only aggravate your condition.
3) When shaving the hairs on your neck you may use only ONE DOWNWARD STROKE. If you feel some stubble still present JUST LEAVE IT THERE.
4) After shaving is complete, rinse face and blot dry with a clean towel.
|Glytone Gentle Cleanser|
5) Apply a thin coating of Glytone Calming Cream to the neck area only. Do not apply this cream to your face.
6) NOTE: It may take several weeks to notice improvement and you will be tempted to pluck hairs from the red bumps on your neck. DO NOT PLUCK! This will only worsen your condition.
7) If you see a loop of hair coming out of a red bump you may gently insert a toothpick into the loop and pull up until one end of the hair is dislodged. Again, do not pluck the hairs.
EVENING FACIAL REGIMEN
|Glytone Serious Shave Cream|
1) Rinse face with water and using your fingertips gently wash the face with Glytone Gentle Cleanser. Rinse using warm water and gently blot face dry with a clean towel.
2) Apply a thin coating of Glytone Calming Cream to the neck area only. Do not apply this cream to your face.
This article is provided by Dermatology Institute of North Texas